Monday, August 24, 2009

10/8



2day i met wif a net frens..actualy i noe him about half a yr like tat oni...n he said he likes me b4 but i jz told him i as my brother oni...

we met at Time Square n i reached first...initialy we say met at 2pm..but i 12pm reached jor..when i told him he say he oso reached jor..haha

then v say meet at cinema there..n i saw him called Wai n his fren oso called Alex..

then they decided to watch wat movie.n they buy the G.I.JOE..then v go eat first,but actually is me eat oni,they eat already..

then v go the "ding ding chang" there play a while lo..but the Alex keep joining me n Wai..

when watch movie,i sit between them,they like my 2 guard haha

aftertat v go eat at Gasoline..haiz..tat shop so bad lo..i wan called de drinks no de..finished jor..v3 hv a bit geram already..

after eat alex fetch me back le..





12/8

2day i go "hong log" wif Alex n Wai..cuz i hv no go there b4..

but unfortunately raining tat day..so sad..n then v go a place called “返屋企”o "fun OK"..haha!quite a special name..n inside there hv some stairs are the 马桶 lo..so special..
n v eat until 10pm + but it was late ady,so no go the "hong log" n go back home jor...





14/8

2day after skul then i go Desa there to change my hair style..but i really dunoe wan go which salon n finaly i go the "Red"..initialy i wan rebonding,n the guy there say change to straight hair wont change the face,n he say y din curl the hair..finaly i decide to curl hair jor...about 3,4hrs like tat..

then i called Alex them to fetch me cuz rain heavily..n then i accompany them eat together then back..in the car i ask them hw was my hair they say ok la...haiz..no comment wan..

went back home,my mum say "wa,curl the hair ar..y din looks like curl jor?"

then my younger brother,elder brother n his gurlfren say not so nice the curl...actualy i hv a bit sad...haiz...but cnt let my family noe..cuz quite expensive..

1 comment:

  1. hmm..
    long time didnt meet u..
    saw u quite free n i think ur programme are always full rite..?
    haha..
    anyway..
    good luk.

    ReplyDelete